There is one question that I hear all the time – “how do you move it?!”. Well, here goes a detailed explanation (9 minutes)!
As you probably know, it is my very first blog entry. If you are an avid YouTube user or a more experienced vlogger yourself, do let me know if you spot anything that could be improved in my next posts!
Do you want to get better at reading music?
Sign up for the brand new 3-part video training and learn how one simple shift in your mindset will help you…
- Find the bass clef notes quicker
- Understand the connection between the treble and bass
- Read music faster while playing hands together
For anyone who would like to know what equipment do I use (the links are non-affiliate):
- pedal harp covers made by Splash Sacs, UK. They don’t have a website, but you can contact them by email at geoff [at] esgob.com.
- lever harp covers made by Yaro, Poland
- my Harpo trolley was bought from Glissando, Germany
And my car is a Toyota Avensis estate from 2011. It has tons of space and can fit 2 pedal harps (tested). Highly recommended!