In this first episode (live on 26th April 2019) you will hear me talking about…The idea behind the series
– Discover the Harp Ebook [currently unavailable] – Few recordings of pieces available for intermediate players
– FB Live – live performance and live questions The piece of the day
– about the composer: Bernard Andrès
– part of a set of pieces called Epices (“Spices”)
– Cannelle (English: “cinnamon”)
– the range of the harp needed Music How long one needs to learn to play this piece? Special sound effects – tapping and prés de la table Rhythms and how to practise them
Would you like to receive materials from past Live Lessons?
Leave your email to access the materials and receive updates about new resources.
Series of mini-lessons for beginner and intermediate harpists
Watch Live every Friday at 11:00 am GMT