Health and Harp
Over the last few weeks we have been exploring topics around health and harp. Check them out here:
- How to reduce tension and pain when playing? – introduction to Alexander Technique
- 5 things you can do to avoid injury when playing – more on Alexander Technique
- High heels and the harp – do you need them?
Resources and links mentioned in this episode
- How to do mental practice? – Coffee Break Harp 3
- BAPAM – British Association for Performing Arts Medicine – includes directory of health practitioners who have the experience of working with musicians
Watch the video
Would you like to receive a free PDF for today’s lesson?
Leave your email to access the materials and receive updates about new resources.
Coffee Break Harp: series of free tutorials for beginner and intermediate harpists
New episode every Friday!