Series of mini-lessons for beginner and intermediate harpists
Watch Live every Friday at 11:00 am GMT on:Facebook Instagram
Today’s topic is WARM UP!
I’m talking about…
– the change of the Facebook page name
– place of the warm up in harp lessons
– all the reasons why it’s helpful to have your own warm up that you do every day
– about my own warm up “recipe book”
– physical warm up of your whole body and why it matters
– what warm up can you do if you’ve only just started playing
– chords, jumps, arpeggios and scales and how to make them more challenging as you’re progressing
– my “express warm up” routine
– tip for a “silent warm up”
I am wondering – do you always warm up before your practice? Would you like your teacher to encourage you more and check on your warm up routine? Let me know in the comments!
Would you like to receive extra materials for today’s lesson?
Leave your email to access the PDF with exercises.