About today’s lesson
As I am not able to join you live today, I have prerecorded this short lesson on Prelude in C Major by Johann Sebastian Bach.
In the lesson I am playing my new arrangement for lever harp that you can now buy from my website, and this first weekend you can get it for 50% of the price!
About this arrangement
In the file you will also find:
- a “student” version of the Prelude including clearly marked fingerings
- a “professional”, 2-page version for playing at weddings and functions – if you prefer a more concise format that fits well on your music stand
- clearly marked lever changes
- a set of exercises for practising the piece
Practising the Prelude
This piece will be suitable for more advanced students who have played the harp for a few years. The three main challenges that I am covering in this lesson are:
- directional placing
- fingering patterns for various chord shapes
- lever changes
In the PDF for today’s lesson you will find explanation of the exercises that will help you navigate this challenges. Remember to go slowly, so you can fully focus on each one of them – one step at a time!
Would you like to receive the free PDF for today’s lesson?
Leave your email to access the materials and receive updates about new resources.
Watch the lesson
Live Harp Lessons: series of free tutorials for beginner and intermediate harpists
Watch Live on:
Every Friday at 11:00 (UK time).