News and updates
1) Why I try to promote these free Live Harp Lessons as widely as possible
3) If you haven’t heard yet about this year’s Advent Calendar by harpist Katherine Harisson, you absolutely must check it out – it’s one of the most beautiful things that I’ve seen this Christmas! Here’s today’s post (in which I happen to be involved) – Advent Calendar Day 6.
To pick your St Nicholas’s day gift for the Polish Christmas Carols, use the code STAR2019 (valid this weekend only).
Today’s topic is glissandi!
Three tips to make this very special harp effect even more beautiful:
- About the turns
– hand position
– reaching out in advance
- About what happens between the turns
– listening to every note (you need to go veeery slow for that)
– dotted rhythms – works for glissandi too!
- Accessories that will help you save your fingers 👈🏼
– Petite Pigs felt picks: link for UK and for US harpists
The start time next week may change, so watch out for more info nearer the date, but I will see you on Friday still!
Would you like to receive extra materials for today’s lesson?
Leave your email to receive more information and access the materials.
Watch the lesson