We go LIVE!
Ask questions and share your experience! And if you can’t tune in live, leave your comment under this post before the Live and watch the replay later today.
Health and Harp
Over the last few weeks we have been exploring topics around health and harp. Check them out here:
- How to reduce tension and pain when playing? – introduction to Alexander Technique
- 5 things you can do to avoid injury when playing – more on Alexander Technique
- High heels and the harp – do you need them?
Resources and links mentioned in this episode
- How to do mental practice? – Coffee Break Harp 3
- BAPAM – British Association for Performing Arts Medicine – includes directory of health practitioners who have the experience of working with musicians
Watch the video
Would you like to receive a free PDF for today’s lesson?
Leave your email to access the materials and receive updates about new resources.
Coffee Break Harp: series of free tutorials for beginner and intermediate harpists
New episode every Friday!