- The promoter of this competition is Zuzanna Olbryś – Harpist.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, except close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the promoter. Entrants who are under 18 year’s old by 6th March 2017 must be able to provide a written parent’s or carer’s consent.
- By entering this competition, an entrant (or an entrant’s parent/carer) is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- The closing date for entry is Saturday 25th February 2017. After this date, no further entries will be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Answer the question: “Why do you want to take the harp lessons and why do you feel that this is the right moment to start?”
b. Share the comment on the page of the Facebook Event and use the hashtag #harplessons
c. The 3 most creative answers will take part in the further stage of the competition. The authors of the 3 works will take part in individual free 30-minute consultations. If an author cannot be contacted or does not agree a consultation date within 7 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the consultation offer and choose another entrant.
- The prize is as follows:
a. 12 one-to-one harp lessons (up to 45 minutes length) taught at Zuzanna’s harp studio in London SW19 4HF, taking place on a weekly basis between 6th March and 9th June 2017.
b. Educational materials (music books chosen by the promoter according to the winner’s musical experience and abilities) made available to the winner for the duration of lessons. These will be issued upon receiving a £50 deposit. Deposit will be returned at the end of the teaching period provided all the materials have been kept in a good condition (all the markings must be removed). The winner has an option to waive his right to the deposit and keep the materials.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party. The prize is non transferable and has no cash value. It cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Times of the lessons will be agreed in advance depending on the availability of the winner and promoter. If no appropriate time is available in one week, there is a possibility of arranging two lessons in the following week. However all lessons must take place before 9th June 2017 as there will be no reimbursement for any number of lessons which have not been claimed.
- The promoter will receive £50 as a deposit against any agreed and missed lessons or lessons cancelled with less than 48 hours written notice. One missed lesson results in £25 fee. After 2 missed lessons or late cancellations, the promoter reserves the right to terminate the lessons with immediate effect.
- The winner will be announced on promoter’s Facebook page, the page of the event and the promoter’s newsletter. The winner will also be notified via Facebook message. The announcement and notification will be communicated within 28 days of the competition’s closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoters’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) agree to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook will not incur any liability whatsoever for anything which results from this competition.